You, the User – As the user of this AccessGigs.com LLC, this policy will refer to the user as “you” or through any second-person pronouns, such as “yours,” etc. Hereinafter, the user of the AccessGigs.com LLC shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
AccessGigs.com LLC or when you subscribe to, or otherwise use our online services. This Policy does not cover any information that we may receive from or about you through channels other than through the use of the AccessGigs.com LLC.
II. Revisions to this Policy
1. From time to time, We may revise this Policy. We reserve the right to do so, and You agree that We have this unilateral right. You agree that all modifications or changes to this Policy are in force and enforceable immediately upon posting. The updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting, and the prior version is of no continuing legal effect unless the revised version specifically refers to the prior version and keeps the prior version or portions thereof in effect.
2. We agree that if We change anything in this Policy, We will change the “last modified date” at the top of this Policy. You agree to re-visit this web page on a weekly basis, and to use the “refresh” button on Your browser when doing so. You agree to note the date of the last revision to this Policy. If the “last modified” date remains unchanged from the last time You reviewed this Policy, then You may presume that nothing in the Policy has been changed since the last time You read it. If the “last modified” date has changed, then You can be certain that something in the Policy has been changed, and you agree that you will re-review the Policy in its entirety and that you will agree to its terms or immediately cease use of any websites in the Network.
3. Waiver – if You fail to re-review this Policy as required to determine if any of the terms have changed, You assume all responsibility for such omissions and You agree that such failure amounts to Your affirmative waiver of Your right to review the amended terms. We are not responsible for Your neglect of Your legal rights.
III. Personal information that we collect
When using our AccessGigs.com LLC, you will register by creating an account or a member profile. Depending upon how you register, we will collect different information about you. The type of information collected is as follows:
United States zip code
Date of Birth
IV. How we collect information from you
A. Where we collect information – We collect information on the following pages:
1. Registration pages
2. Login pages
3. Member Profiles
C. Active Collection – We collect information from you when you complete registration forms to sign up for your membership on our AccessGigs.com LLC. Locations for such collection are listed above, but we reserve the right to add additional information collection portals.
V. How we use your information
The primary use for your information is to provide you with services you have requested and/or paid for. We also use your information to deliver customized services to you.
We generally will use your information for the purposes for which you specifically provide it, for example, to ensure payment for subscription services. We also use your information for maintenance and development of the AccessGigs.com LLC, and we may release aggregate statistical data to potential advertisers.
VI. Special Cases.
It is our policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal information about Visitors or Members, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
1. To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
2. To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Website User and Membership Terms and Conditions or other user policies;
3. To operate our Services properly;
4. To protect ourselves, our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
5. We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
VII. Transmittals from Us
We may send you periodic announcements including the details of our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by contacting Collarspace Support using the "Support" link at the bottom of the Collarspace.com homepage. If you opt out of these marketing emails, you may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to your account or to the operation of the AccessGigs.com LLC.
If you provide your information to us, use the AccessGigs.com LLC, or subscribe to any of our Services, you will have created a commercial relationship with us. In having done so, you understand that even unsolicited commercial email sent from us or our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
VIII. Photographs, Public Forums, and Member Profiles:
A. Photographs – Any photographs, images or graphics posted by you to the AccessGigs.com LLC should immediately be considered available for viewing by the public. We do not, can not, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any such material that you provide in any such medium.
B. Live Videos – Any information posted to a Stream, or Chat Room should immediately be considered to be public information.
C. Member Profiles– Any information provided in a user profile, member directory, or other related service should be considered to be public information. We do not, can not, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information that you provide in any such forum or medium.
IX. Our Commitment to Data Security.
We take measures to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
X. How to Access or Modify Your Information.
We offer our Members the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information, contact our Customer Service Department the "Support" email. firstname.lastname@example.org