Terms of Service Policy for AccessGigs

1. Introduction

Welcome to the AccessGigs! By using our platform and services, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service. Please read them carefully.

2. Definitions

  • Platform: Refers to the AccessGigs.
  • User: Anyone who uses the platform, including affiliates and content creators.
  • Affiliate: A user who promotes AI content and earns a commission for successful referrals.
  • Content: Any digital product or service promoted on our platform.

3. Commission Structure

  • Affiliates will receive an 80% commission on the net revenue generated from each successful referral. The platform will retain the remaining 20% as operational and service fees.

4. Affiliate Responsibilities

  • Affiliates must provide accurate and up-to-date payment information.
  • Affiliates must promote content in an ethical and lawful manner.
  • Misleading or false advertising is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of the affiliate account.

5. Payment

  • Payments will be made to affiliates on a monthly basis, provided they have reached the minimum payment threshold.
  • All payments will be processed through the method specified by the affiliate in their account settings.

6. Termination

  • We reserve the right to terminate any affiliate account that violates these terms or engages in any fraudulent or malicious activity.
  • Affiliates found to be in breach of these terms will forfeit any pending commissions.

7. Limitation of Liability

  • The platform is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind. We do not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free service.
  • We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.

8. Intellectual Property

  • All content on the platform is the property of the respective content creators or licensors. Affiliates may not reproduce, redistribute, or modify any content without explicit permission.

9. Changes to Terms of Service

  • We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to regularly review these terms to stay informed of any changes.

10. Governing Law

  • These terms are governed by the laws of Ansonia,CT. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms shall be resolved in the courts of Ansonia, CT.

11. Contact

  • For any questions or concerns regarding these terms, please contact us at [[email protected] using AccessGigs the AI Content Affiliate Platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service.


This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Cookie Policy